Electronic Equipment Insurance
Most businesses rely on electronic equipment and data to keep their business ticking along. This type of insurance can cover both the equipment and data media from sudden and unforeseen losses.
How can we help?
It makes sense to protect your electronic equipment from excessive expenses when it breaks down or is damaged and data needs to be restored.
Some of the areas we can arrange cover for include:
- Replacement or repair of the equipment due to material damage
- Data media loss and restoration, including data stored on the equipment
- Increased cost of working due to damage to the equipment
The cover can be taken out by the following parties:
- The equipment owner or owners
- The company leasing the equipment
- Jointly, where financial interest can be established for more than one party, eg bankers’ financiers
Get in touch
We can work with you to build the perfect insurance package, chosen from a wide range of providers.
We’ll simplify the process, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re adequately protected.