Rural insurance is a niche product that is designed for the agricultural sector and provides cover for your farm, vehicles, crop and livestock against risks such as severe weather, natural disasters, regulatory changes or market conditions.
How can we help?
The correct rural insurance package will combine both your personal and business insurance for a range of different events.
It’s important to prepare for what can’t be anticipated and ensure your financial future is not in doubt should anything damaging happen.
We can arrange a rural insurance policy for the following areas:
- Broad Acre Farms
- Farm Broadform Liability
- Farm General Property
- Farm Interruption
- Farm loss of income and business interruption
- Farm Machinery & Vehicles
- Farm Machinery and Electronic Breakdown
- Farm Property
- Farm Theft of Property
- Farm Vehicles – Agricultural Equipment and Mobile Plant
- Farm Vehicles – Commercial Motor (sedans, utes, caravans, motor cycles)
- Farmhouse Buildings/Contents/Personal Valuable
- Goods in transit
- Heavy Motor
- Hobby Farms
- Landlords Section
- Livestock, fencing and hay
- Personal Accident
- Public & Products Liability
- Crop cover for fire, hail, chemical over spraying and straying livestock
- Storage and transit cover for harvested seed
- Early cover for next season’s winter crops
- Various excess options
Get in touch
We can work with you to build the perfect insurance package, chosen from a wide range of providers.
We’ll simplify the process, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re adequately protected.